3 years ago
Monday, January 11, 2010
We're home!
Well, after 12 hours in the air with a screaming baby, a missed connection, two flight delays and a second trip back to the airport to pick up a forgotten diaper bag, we finally made it home Friday night! Our little guy is not much of a sleeper so far (at least not more than 30 min at a time), but he is an absolute blast! I love his little giggle and that "melt your heart" smile. I haven't eaten, showered, or slept in goodness knows how long, and my house looks a little like a tornado went through it, but I wouldn't trade it for the world! Hopefully we will be on a more normal schedule soon. I will post as often as possible. Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes and support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!!!!! Welcome home and lay low for awhile. Enjoy these first few days and weeks.
ReplyDelete