Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Hard to believe it is 2010!! That always seemed like such a "futuristic" date when we were kids! Weren't we supposed to have flying cars by now? We had a quiet but fun New Years eve at home. We missed the ball drop by about 5 seconds by the time the dish loaded, but we got to see the crazy New York party goers in time square! What an exciting year this is going to be! I can hardly wait to get things rolling! We will be leaving for the airport in 18 hours!!! Ahhhhhh! I still have a long way to go before we are ready, and I have at least one shopping stop to make today, so this may be a long night....maybe that is a good thing though, I might be tired enough to get some sleep on the plane. We are supposed to get upwards of 8 inches of snow in the next 24 hours, but hopefully it won't affect our travels out of Grand Rapids; Chicago is supposed to be all clear. Luckily we are used to lots of snow in West Michigan, so I think things will be ok (as long as our plane doesn't get delayed on its way in to MI!)
This will be my last post stateside.....next time you hear from me I'll be half way around the world! I will try to post pictures when I can! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. whee!!! can't wait to hear from you in Seoul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth told me about your blog... I wanted to wish you a WONDERFUL trip to Seoul!

    ReplyDelete