3 years ago
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Counting Down
In less than 3 days we will be on a plane to Korea! I can hardly believe it is coming so soon! We have been rushing around all day to get things finished, organized, washed, packed, or put together. Throw in to that mix an emergency visit with our cat Titus to the kitty ophthalmologist over an hour away, and you have a recipe for stress! Good news is, Titus is OK...just a false alarm. For those of you not aware of our farm, it is comprised of 20 animals, and nearly all of them have been rescued, and several have health issues. Titus has been through a lot this year and is most recently recovering from a surgery to save his eyesight. He was at our local regular vet this afternoon for a checkup and booster shots to save us having to take him when the baby first comes home, and the vet was worried that his eye was building up pressure and if not treated immediately would cause him to either go blind or lose his eyeball!! Not something you want to hear three days before you are leaving the country!! We are just relieved it turned out to be nothing major. Since we have had vacation plans canceled more than once by visits to or from the emergency vet for a downed horse or an injured dog etc, we have made the critters promise to be on their best behavior and stay safe and healthy while we are gone! I am sure grandma and grandpa would appreciate that too! I must run to bed now...last day of work for awhile! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're a girl after my own heart - I am passionate about animals. Hence, the cat rescue I started :) Glad Titus is ok!
ReplyDelete