Yeah! I am officially on vacation!! Finished with my last patient at noon, now home to wrap presents and enjoy the beautiful day! I have been working hard to finish up some projects (scrapbooks etc) that I will not likely have much time for once Christopher comes home, so I am planning to use my time off to finally get them done!
No news from our agency. :o( Each month, Christopher makes an appearance at the Korean agency for a well baby check up with the doctor and a report (sometimes with pictures) is sent to us giving updates on his health, height, weight, and milestones etc. We haven't received one since October, so we are really hoping to get some updated news this week.... it would make for a very nice Christmas present! I will keep you posted if we hear anything!!
3 years ago
Hi! I found you through the Bethany board - love your blog :) We just brought home our little boy Matthew in September. Christopher is so adorable and I bet you cannot wait to have him in your arms. I hope you get good news soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rachel, and welcome to my blog! We are really getting excited to have him home soon! The wait is getting so hard! Your Matthew is adorable!
ReplyDelete