Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I Won!

I woke up this morning to a call from a local store that I won a Christmas gift basket! I had put my name in the box to win when I was there last week buying some last minute gifts. The basket wasn't really anything spectacular, but I never win anything so I still think it's pretty cool! It was a nice way to start my vacation, and who knows...maybe today is my lucky day! I wasn't planning to call DC today to see if there has been any movement on Christopher's paperwork, but I think I may call after all. Fingers crossed my luck spilled over to Korea!
I stopped on the way home from work yesterday and rented a few "chick-flicks" to watch while I work on my projects and my hubby is at work. So far I am loving my vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment