It has been a white and lovely (though bitterly cold) winter for us thus far and we are really enjoying the view from the toasty house! It has actually been a pretty light year for snow in our area (possibly the least snowy winter we have had in the last five years)! Things warmed up just a little last week, so we finally felt comfortable taking Christopher out to enjoy a little playtime outdoors. We pulled him around in his sled...

Played with a summer favorite: bucket and shovel...
Dad pulled us around in the big sled and we rode it down the "hill" in the driveway...

Christopher stomped and crunched away with his little boots and rolled around in the snow with dad....
We even tried snow angels....not too bad for a first try!
We also played with the minis! Isn't Echo pretty in the snow!

I love how beautiful the winter is, but I think I am ready for spring now!
Looks like a ton of fun! Love those little tot sleds.
ReplyDeleteBig fun as Evan would say!!! Christopher looks so cute bundled up!!! I love it when you can hardly see their faces! :)
ReplyDeleteI remember you post last year when he feel asleep on his way back from the barn, what a difference a year makes!!! So cute!
ReplyDelete