Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!

We spent the close of 2010 with some good friends and an early dinner party with the kiddos. Now, normally if you were to show up at a dinner party and someone was wearing the exact same outfit that you were, you would be pretty embarrassed and it could be awkward for the people around you....not the case when the matching party goers are the exact same size and wearing diapers! Ha! Christopher got to spend the evening playing with trucks (and of course some trains) with a new little buddy. They were a little shy with each other at first, and I think the other little guy was quite frankly a little weirded out by Christopher and his hug-all-little-people introduction style, but they soon became fast friends and were tearing around and playing great!
Playing with a big "tuk"
We had great food made by some great friends, then left to tuck our little man in before it was too far past his bedtime. Phil and I watched the ball drop then stayed up waaaaayyyy too late watching the first part of the "Jaws" movie marathon on tv. It has been forever since I have seen that movie and I still get instant goosebumps when I hear the shark music.....ahhhh! We spent New Years Day with Phil's family and were entertained by Christopher in his hanbok doing some pretty funky dance moves and looking oh so cute!
This year has started out a little rocky in some regards, but I am hoping that it will turn out in the end to be the best year yet! Here's to new beginings and as my Dad always says "good riddance to bad rubbish!"

2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun. I love him dancing in his Hanbok!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love him getting his groove on!!! :) Happy 2011!!!!

    ReplyDelete