Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Babysitter??

We had another beautiful day on Thursday (though not quite as warm as Wednesday was) so we spent most of it outside. Christopher and I did some chores and groomed the horses, and he took the time to pet each horse we stood by, which is a huge step forward after the pony sneezing incident! :o)
When we were done with chores we pulled out the new cozy coup to take it for a test drive.....to say that he liked it would be a bit of an understatement! Actually he is still sitting in it! I think if we didn't force him to get out to sleep and eat, he would live in it! LOL! It is presently parked in its new "garage" under the overhang of our kitchen counter. I never thought I would be one of "those" parents, but what can you do? He is in love with this car, and no toy since he has been here has made him smile so much! Besides, we woke up this morning to more snow, so we can't drive it outdoors (give me a minute, and I'll try to come up with some more excuses). ;o)
I have been referring to it as the "babysitter" as I have been able to get a lot of cleaning done while he is perfectly content playing inside it. This little car may be a very helpful tool!
Enjoying our first ride outside!


He loved when daddy pushed him fast!


Happily parked in the kitchen.


This one cracks me up...wearing his "stud" bib with his elbow on
the door....looks like he is cruising for girls! ha ha!


Lets hope that Spring will be here for good very soon;
we all like to play outside!

I'll end on another cute note....
what's better than a good ear rub from your little boy!

4 comments:

  1. Awww so cute! I think we need to get one of those cars for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pics!! He looks so happy!!! :)I can honestly say that the words "I never thought I would be one of those moms" has crossed my lips repeatedly since Evan came home! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stud bib, the car, the ladies are going to LOVE him! Too bad about the snow it was 55 here :( I uttered the words, I never thought I'd be that Mom, as I passed a cookie to the screaming baby in the back seat..it was all natural (my excuse) Jackie

    ReplyDelete