Friday, May 13, 2011

I figured I would share the following photos in hopes that I may save some of you other moms the grief of a similar clean up! :o) I changed Christopher this afternoon and since I had just put a new garbage bag in his room, I decided to run the stinky diaper out to the garage trash. I left my little angel unattended in his room for a few seconds.... and this giggling monster is what I returned to!







Yes, that cloud of fuzziness in the background of the second picture is all air-born baby powder. It has now traveled throughout the house and is coming out the vents when the blower on the furnace comes on. Fun. I think I'll be dusting for weeks! But I have to admit....it was pretty funny to watch him "finger painting" all over his room squealing with glee! I tried so hard not to laugh in front of him -man was it hard!
So ladies, the moral of this story....NEVER turn your back on a toddler!

4 comments:

  1. This is crazy funny!!!! Love it!!! Evan did this once, not to that extent, and NEVER again :) At least it smells good :) LOL!!! Great pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny, I can imagine the enjoyment my son would have gotten out of this! :) What a face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Oh.my.goodness! Sorry that you get to clean up the powder...continuously. But since I don't have to, I can say it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS! It only take a min, ours was liquid soap, I suppose my clean up was easier. You will laugh at these pics forever!

    ReplyDelete