Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cooking With Christopher 101:

A Step by Step Guide to Quick and Tasty
Christmas Cookies

Step 1 : Open pre-made cookie dough package. Pull hard, they're tough!

Step 2: Spread dough pieces over cookie sheet. It is not necessary to spread them evenly.

Step 3: Taste dough to assure freshness.

Step 4: When satisfied with the position of the dough. Place cookies in the oven for 12 minutes.

Step 5: Take a nap while waiting.

Step 6: Prepare sprinkles.

Step 7: Add sprinkles to cookies.

Step 8: Add a few more sprinkles. :o)

Step 9: Taste sprinkles to assure freshness.

Step 10: Taste cookies to assure proper sprinkling.

Step 11: Taste a few more just to make sure. Enjoy!!

5 comments:

  1. This may be the cutest blog post ever!!!!! I love the commentary!!!! SOOO CUTE !!!!! Christopher is getting so big and what a great helper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL This is awesome! I LOVE his face in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just happened upon your blog and I love this post! Christopher has inspired me -- now I feel like baking up some cookies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Where did you find his apron?

    ReplyDelete