Monday, August 16, 2010

Beach Day!

Another beautiful weekend of fun! This has been one great summer! We spent Saturday at the Lake MI beach with a couple other families who have Korean adopted children. I couldn't believe how warm the water was! Christopher is a water baby to the max! He had a ball jumping in the crashing waves with mom and dad; I could have played in the surf all day just to hear him squeal and giggle! He spent some time playing in the sand with his new friends Parker, Maya, and Jack and we had a good lunch with new friends. He played until he crashed on dad's shoulder and fell asleep. It just doesn't get any better than that!

We are now looking forward to the end of the week when we will finally get to go before a judge and have Christopher's adoption finalized! Yippee! I have been waiting so long to know that we are finally and officially (in the eyes of the government) a family forever. :o)

1 comment:

  1. That is so great that you were able to attend the beach dat! Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete