3 years ago
Monday, June 14, 2010
Grieving
Thank you to all of those who have sent messages of support and prayer for Boomer, they have been greatly appreciated. Despite a valiant effort from the amazing vets at MSU, they were unable to save him, and he crossed the rainbow bridge at 8pm last night. He was a fighter to the end and a true friend to Phil. He has left permanent hoofprints in our hearts and he will be sorely missed. I wish I had different news to share. Please keep Phil in your thoughts and prayers as he grieves the lost of his friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so sorry to hear this :(
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking about you~ my heart extends to you and your family :( I am so very sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry. Our cat went to the rainbow bridge a year ago tomorrow. He had found my husband when he was just a kitten 8 years earlier and they were very close. My thoughts will be with Phil and hope that time will help him heal. Sam still misses Nate a great deal as do I but we often think of him chasing lizards by the rainbow bridge waiting for us. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry for your loss, hang in there.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about your horse. We missed you all at the picnic yesterday! Can you send me your email address sometime? I can invite you to my blog then. Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteStacy